Data Protection Declaration
1) Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Contact Details of the Controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Singold Gerätetechnik GmbH, Siemensstraße 24, 86830 Schwabmünchen, Deutschland, Tel.: +49 (0) 8232/71036, Fax: +49 (0) 8232/71039, E-Mail: email@example.com. The controller in charge of the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string https:// and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data Collection When You Visit Our Website
When using our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the moment of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
Data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently, if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies set by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). You will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following sections.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and you can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and for the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Web Analysis Services
Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google (Universal) Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the abbreviated IP address) is usually transferred to a Google server and stored there, and may also be transferred to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and excludes the possibility of direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a server of Google LLC. in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide us with further services related to the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google (Universal) Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
Via a special function called "Demographics", Google Analytics also enables the compilation of statistics with statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors based on an evaluation of interest-related advertising and with the use of third-party information. This allows the definition and differentiation of user groups of the website for the purpose of target-group-optimized marketing measures. However, data sets collected via "Demographics" cannot be assigned to a specific person.
Details on the processing operations initiated and on Google’s handling of data collected from websites can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
All the processing described above, in particular the setting of Google Analytics cookies for reading information on the terminal device used, is only carried out if you have given us your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a GDPR. Without this consent, the use of Google Analytics during your visit to our website will not take place.
You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your right of withdrawal of consent, please deactivate this service in the "Cookie-Consent-Tool" provided on the website. We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google for the use of Google Analytics, which obliges Google to protect the data of our site visitors and not to pass it on to third parties.
For the transmission of data from the EU to the USA, Google relies on so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European data protection level in the USA.
Further information about Google (Universal) Analytics can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
6) Tools and Miscellaneous
This website uses the cookie consent tool Borlabs of the provider Mr. Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg, Germany ("Borlabs"), which sets two technically necessary cookies ("borlabsCookie" and "borlabsCookieUnblockContent") to store your cookie preferences. The aforementioned processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the provision of a cookie preference management system for website visitors.
The "borlabsCookie" does not process any personal data. The "borlabsCookie" stores your selected preference, which you selected upon opening the website. The "borlabsCookieUnblockContent" cookie stores which (external) media/content you always want to have automatically unblocked. If you wish to revoke these settings, simply delete the cookies in your browser. When you reenter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie preferences.
6.2 Google reCAPTCHA
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). This function is mainly used to distinguish whether an entry is made by a natural person or misused by automatic and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR, on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining the individual willingness of actions on the Internet and avoiding misuse and spam.
6.3 Applications for job advertisements by e-mail
On our website we advertise currently vacant positions in a separate section, for which interested parties can apply by e-mail to the contact address provided.
In order to be included in the application process, applicants must provide us with all personal data required for a well-founded and informed assessment and selection together with their application by e-mail.
The required data includes general personal information (name, address, telephone or electronic contact details) as well as performance-specific evidence of the qualifications required for a position. Where appropriate, health-related information may also be required which, in the interests of social protection, must be given special consideration in the applicant’s person under labour and social law.
Which components an application must contain in individual cases for it to be considered and in what form these components are to be sent by e-mail can be found in the respective job advertisement.
After receipt of the application sent using the specified e-mail contact address, the applicant data is stored by us and evaluated exclusively for the purpose of processing the application. For any queries arising in the course of processing the application, we will use either the e-mail address provided by the applicant with his or her application or a telephone number given.
The legal basis for these processing operations, including contact for queries, is generally Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, according to which the completion of the application procedure is considered to be the initiation of an employment contract.
Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR (e.g. health data such as information on the status of severely disabled persons) are requested from applicants in the course of the application procedure, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. Art. 9 para. 2 letter b. GDPR so that we can exercise the rights arising from labour law and social security and social protection law and fulfil our obligations in this respect.
Cumulatively or alternatively, the processing of the special categories of data may also be based on Art. 9 para. 1 letter b GDPR if it is carried out for purposes of preventive health care or occupational medicine, for assessing the applicant’s ability to work, for medical diagnosis, care or treatment in the health or social field or for the management of systems and services in the health or social field.
If, in the course of the evaluation described above, the applicant is not selected or if an applicant withdraws his or her application prematurely, his or her data transmitted by e-mail and all electronic correspondence, including the original application e-mail, will be deleted after 6 months at the latest following notification. This period is calculated on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to answer any follow-up questions regarding the application and, if necessary, to comply with our obligations to provide evidence under the regulations on the equal treatment of applicants.
In the event of a successful application, the data provided will be further processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b GDPR for the purposes of carrying out the employment relationship.
7) Rights of the Data Subject
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you the following comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
– Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive the following information: The personal data processed by us; the purposes of the processing; the categories of processed personal data; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject; the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 when personal data is transferred to a third country.
– Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the right to have incomplete personal data completed which are stored by us.
– Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you if the conditions of Art. 17 (2) GDPR are fulfilled. However, this right will not apply for exercising the freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing your personal data for the following reasons: As long as the accuracy of your personal data contested by you will be verified. If you oppose the erasure of your personal data because of unlawful processing and you request the restriction of their use instead. If you require the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, once we no longer need those data for the purposes of the processing. If you have objected to processing on grounds relating to your personal situation pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your grounds.
– Right to be informed pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, he is obliged to communicate to each recipient to whom the personal date has been disclosed any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about those recipients.
– Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require that those data be transmitted to another controller, where technically feasible.
– Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of withdrawal, we will immediately erase the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
– Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of Storage of Personal Data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.